Looking for something to do this weekend? Caledon has a jam packed line-up for you.
- Caledon Fair starts today and goes all weekend long at the Caledon Village Fairgrounds
- Brampton Kite Fest 2019 will be held at Heart Lake Conservation Area
on June 8-9 from 11am-4pm Daily
- Enjoy Caledon Cheltenham Badlands Summer season
Friday, June 7
- Bolton Jurassic Park is back for Game 4 of the NBA Final. Enjoy all the live action at the Albion Bolton Fairgrounds from 9 pm.
- Sip wine, beer and cider at the Caledon Equestrian Park for Palgrave Wines Of The World.
- Drop in to Friday Night Fusion at Caledon Centre for Recreation and Wellness. A free youth (10 – 17 years old) event on every Friday from 7:00 to 10:00 pm
Saturday, June 8
- Get your fresh, local produce and handmade artisan items from the Bolton Farmers Market every Saturday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Courtyards, 18 King St E., Lower Parking Lot
- Celebrate the renovation of the Caledon Trailway bridge with a Saturday stroll on the Trail. Meet at the Caledon East Community Complex at 10 am.
- Visit Rosa Alvarez , owner of Mille Notte in Bolton to congratulate her on her 20 year anniversary of her business.
- Nail Clip Event at Rovili’s Petworld-Bolton, professional nail clips for your dog, cat, rabbit, guinea pig or ferret for only $8. All money raised will go to All Paws Rescue
Sunday, June 9
- Jam out at Inkey Music Fest in Caledon East with youth bands performing from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Visit the Caledon Public Library event page to this events being held at your local library this weekend.